Experienced knowledge of your business industry.

Businesses face all sorts of legal problems. We are here to represent you with In-House Counsel Services.

Avoid future complications with competently prepared documents.

Thomas S. Carter

223 W. Foothill Blvd. Second Floor Claremont, CA 91711

email: tom@tscarterlaw.com

Experienced & Knowledgeable Representation Tailored to Your Unique Business

The Law Offices of

Thomas S. Carter

With regard to the impact of COVID-19, we are open for business, working remotely and continuing to put our best efforts forward on your behalf.

Call 909.296.3360

Business Litigation is complicated. Contact us to explore your options.

The Law Offices of Thomas S. Carter

223 W. Foothill Blvd. Second Floor Claremont, CA 91711

Phone:  909.296.3360 Fax: 909.297.4444

email: tom@tscarterlaw.com

Serving Pomona, West Covina, Diamond Bar, Chino, San Gabriel Valley, Azusa, Ontario,  Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, San Bernardino, Fontana, Montclair, and other cities and areas  throughout California.
Business Litigation
General Counsel Services

Courts | County of Riverside | Attorney Thomas Carter

  Civil Lawsuits in Riverside County, CA  

If you’ve received a Summons and Complaint from the Superior Court of California, County of Riverside, it means you or the business are getting sued. As a civil law matter, the case will be seen at Riverside County Superior Court. Civil law includes legal issues that are not criminal matters. Business lawsuits and commercial disputes are handled in the Superior Courts of California system, and each county takes care of claims that are filed within the county. A skilled business law firm can help protect your business interests and resolve the dispute.

  Riverside County Superior Court Summons and Complaint  

A business lawsuit needs to be dealt with immediately. You will need to carefully look at the paperwork and find out the details. What type of lawsuit is this? What are they suing you for? Who is the plaintiff? How many people or businesses are involved? Who is the defendant? In which county has this lawsuit been filed and what Superior Court of California, County of Riverside Courthouse will it be seen in? There is a timeframe with this type of lawsuit. The Summons and Complaint needs to be answered within thirty days. For this reason, you will want to get this document to your attorney quickly, along with other relevant information. Do not delay, as passing this deadline could mean forfeiture of your rights.

  Call Business Lawyer Thomas S. Carter    

Contacting an experienced business litigation attorney may the best way to protect yourself, your interests, and your business. Whether the lawsuit is from an individual or a commercial enterprise, Business Lawyer Thomas S. Carter is prepared to resolve the matter. Attorney Carter defends client interests in all types of business lawsuits, and he pursues legal claims against individuals and companies in the event a business has been wronged. Call The Law Offices of Thomas S. Carter at (909) 296-3360 to arrange a consultation.

Riverside County Courthouse Locations

Contact Us Riverside County Court House